The Messina Group is pleased to announce the addition of new team members across our companies, including in our strategic communications divisions Greenbrier and recently acquired Segal Communications. Our experience is deeper, our talent is greater, and our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive company even stronger.
These new, industry-leading experts, have expanded TMG’s ability to deliver for clients across a wide breadth of industries and markets, including public policy and public relations strategy, crisis communications, and consumer and lifestyle public relations.
“We are grateful for this opportunity to grow our first-class team in ways that will continue our mission to fight the good fights, win, and otherwise deliver excellence based on each client’s’ unique needs.”Tara Corrigan, COO
We hope you’ll take some time to learn more about the valuable expertise that our new professionals bring to our growing team. And, as always, please let us know if we can be helpful to you, your organization, and your mission.
The Messina Group
- Lindsey Kerr / Senior Vice President
- With nearly a decade of experience working for members in House and Senate Democratic Leadership, Lindsey joins TMG after serving as the chief of staff for Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN). As chief of staff, Lindsey was the top strategic advisor for policy, legislative procedure, and press in the Klobuchar office, supporting the Senator’s work as Chair of the Judiciary Subcommittee on Competition Policy, Antitrust, and Consumer Rights, as well as her work as a senior Democrat on the Commerce and Agriculture Committees.
- Gabrielle Quintana Greenfield / Vice President
- Gabrielle joins TMG after leading political campaigns around the country at the federal, state, and municipal levels, including managing multiple congressional races, political action committees, helping to elect Governor Ralph Northam, and winning majorities in the Virginia House.
- Gabrielle will work closely with TMG’s media buying subsidiary, Amplify, to help our political clients make sense of the media landscape, determine the most efficient ways to reach their targets, track where and when resources should be deployed, and make smarter, data-backed decisions faster.
- Precious Mckinney / Digital Strategist
- Precious provides creative and digital direction for a variety of clients at TMG. Before joining TMG, she served as a Digital Account Coordinator at an ad agency executing political and nonprofit campaigns.
- Adrian Durbin / Partner
- Adrian is a senior communications and government relations expert with more than twenty years of experience handling corporate, financial, crisis, policy, and executive communications, often in high-pressure environments. Adrian joined Greenbrier from Lyft, where he was Head of Communications and led the company’s corporate public relations efforts through several seminal moments, including its IPO, expansion into dozens of new markets, and the addition of bikes and scooters to the Lyft platform. Before joining Lyft, Adrian held multiple roles at McKesson, several positions within Massachusetts politics, and was a Director at Weber Shandwick.
- Annie Parker / Director
- Annie is a seasoned publicist who has spent her career on the agency side, working with both established brands and launching startups within the tech and entertainment spaces. Her experience spans across software, apps, consumer products, lifestyle, digital content, television, and film.
- Ashley Nelson / Communications Associate
- Ashley has created and executed communication campaigns tailored for local communities — such as targeting Floridians’ to increase COVID-19 vaccination uptake — where she developed a deeper understanding of best practices to increase audience engagement and utilize research and theory to influence human behavior.
- Sarah Mowad / Senior Account Executive
- Before joining Segal, Sarah worked at Scribd to assist with the digital archive’s event planning. Clients value Sarah for her strategic planning, impressive storytelling, and deep understanding of media and influencer relations.
- Sara Wildman / Social Media & Content Executive
- Previously, Sara worked for the San Francisco Giants, where she managed digital assets and captured marketing content for internal stakeholders. She brings years of experience in social media management, content writing, and photography, a combination of skills that gives her a unique edge in emboldening clients to stand out visually and textually amongst the slew of other accounts on social media.
- Ashley Hoffbeck / Account Manager
- Ashley is a public relations and marketing professional with experience working with clients from startups to household name brands within a range of industries from beauty, lifestyle, and wellness, to tech, entertainment, and software. Ashley is known for her ability to immerse herself within the media landscape to deliver stellar results for clients and propel them into the spotlight.
- Emily Mahoney / Account Coordinator
- Emily joined the Segal team as an intern after graduating from Cal Poly SLO. Her attention to detail, ability to adapt quickly, organization skills, and proactive mindset have been great assets to the team.
- Sean Funkhouser / Account Director
- Sean kicked off his PR career in the Los Angeles entertainment world, interning for various film studios and production companies to propel messaging for their theatrical releases. Before joining Segal, Sean worked at a boutique PR firm representing leading brands in the luxury consumer space as well as roles in the broader lifestyle arena, working with local and national brands across the food & beverage and hospitality spaces. Sean loves the process of developing clients’ compelling story angles, collaborating with media, and furthering conversations that resonate with audiences in meaningful ways.